When you travel, you need some conversation tips to express yourself better at the front desk when you arrive at the hotel.
1. Hello, how can I help you?
2. When can I check in?
I´m checking in.
I would like to check in.
2. I would like a room for three nights, please.
1. Do you have a reservation?
2. I have a reservation. My name is…
1. What kind of room would you like?
2. I would like a double room, please.
1. Can you spell your name, please?
1. Can I see your ID, please?
2. Here you are.
1. How many guests are with you?
2. Two, four, etc.
1. How long will you be staying?
2. Four, two, etc… nights.
1. Could you please fill out this form?
Can I have your credit card?
Please, sign here.
1. Here is your room key.
Your room number is 565.
Your room is on the third floor.
2. What is the Wi-Fi code?
1. Do you need help with your bags?
2. No, thank you.
2. Is breakfast included?
What time is the breakfast?
1. The Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
2. Is there a swimming pool?
1. The pool is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
2. Do I need to take a towel with me?
1. There are fresh towels at the pool.
2. I understand the hotel has a gym.
1. Yes, it is on the 9th floor and It´s open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
2. Thank you, that´s great.
1. There´s a restaurant on the terrace.
2. Is there an airport shuttle bus?
2. What time is the check out?
1. Can I help you with anything else?
Is there anything else we can help you with?
When you leave the hotel
2. I´m checking out.
1. Your total fee is…. How would you like to pay?
2. Cash, please.
1 Thank you, here is your receipt.
1. Thank you for staying with us.